16+/- Acres Improved with 85,900+/- sf Warehouses,
Shop, Office, and Grain Storage
Offered in 2 Tracts and Entirety
1702 S. International Blvd
Online Only Multi-Parcel
Auction Bidding Ends:
Tues., June 16th at 2 PM CT
Online Bidding will start Tues., June 2nd
Located in a Prime Weslaco, TX location this 16+/-acre warehouse and seed production site commands your attention!
Formerly a DuPont Pioneer Seed production facility, this piece of real estate provides near turnkey use as an existing production facility or could easily be redeveloped into a multi-use development. With ample space and a paved parking lot, the main office building would make a great business office or retail/restaurant space. PLUS the real estate features over 85,900 sf of warehouse and has an excellent location on S. International Blvd, with only 1.2 miles to interstate 83 and 6 miles to the International Progresso Bridge making this a great option for interstate commerce warehousing.
If your company is in the business of dry and cold storage you definitely want to check out this opportunity!
11.36+/- acres of land fronting S. International BLVD and 18th St. Improved with an office building, warehouse, grain silos, grain driers, loading docks, scale house, and paved parking/roadways.
5+/- acres of vacant land fronting 18th St.
Real Estate Features:
16.36+/- Acres land fronting International BLVD and 18th St
53,100 sf of Cold Storage, 4 separate bays w/individual units
32,800 sf dry storage buildings.
5,100 sf Office building complete with 2 Executive offices, 6 private offices, 2 conference rooms, Large open lobby/co-work space, Kitchen, & Print/file rooms.
Shipping office, 4,250 sf staging area, and 2 covered loading docks w/8x10 overhead doors
75’ truck scale with weigh office.
60’x110’ Shop with concrete floor and 20’x14’ overhead door
1,800 sf employee break room/meeting building
Seed Production Features:
40,000bu. Commercial Seed production Dryers with 40 bays.
Drive-Over Dump with a complete conveyor system.
Insulated/Cooled Grain Storage - 174,000bu. Total storage consisting of:
Three 30,000bu. Bins with false floor and grain leg.
Eight 3,000bu. Hopper tanks
Fifteen 4,000bu. Hopper tanks
Husking building w/newer Baghouse
Conditioning Tower complete with a treater, a newer dust collection system, and gravity tables.
Weslaco City Water & Sewer
Texas Gas Service
$500,000 to $750,000 - $10,000 increments
$750,001 to $1,000,000 - $5,000 increments
$1,000,001 to $1,250,000 - $2,500 increments
$1,250,001 to $1,500,000 - $1,500 increments
$1,500,001 & up - $1,000 increments
$50,000 to $80,000 - $10,000 increments
$80,001 to $100,000 - $5,000 increments
$100,001 to $125,000 - $2,500 increments
$125,001 to $150,000 - $1,000 increments
$150,001 to $500,000 - $500 increments
-The high bidder of tract 1 shall have the first option to purchase Tract 2. If the Tract 1 bidder does not take the option, Tract 2 will be sold to the high bidder (subject to seller approval.)
-The purchaser(s) shall have the right to conduct an environmental review (phase 1) of the property for their knowledge and at their expense. The purchase agreement shall allow 30 days from offer acceptance to do so, and this 30 day period shall be included in the given 60 days to close the transaction.
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 60 days.
• The Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
- Buyers agents must submit buyer representation form to auction company 48 hours prior to the auction ending to qualify for Buyer Broker Compensation. Forms are available at curranmiller.com
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions, square footage, and acreages are approximate and should be confirmed by the purchaser.
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Pioneer Hi-Bred Intl., Inc.